Page 17

KIRBY
What are you talking about?

BYRON
I combined two moves from the list, Kirby. My best move and Dawn's best...together as one. Dawn could have done the same thing to you, you know.

KIRBY
Why didn't she?

BYRON
Because she knew it break my heart.


Byron begins to cough up blood.


KIRBY
What's happening to you?

BYRON
Combining two moves...it's forbidden. It does things to the body. That's why the master...never taught us how to do it. I am dying, Kirby.

KIRBY
But...I am not. I can barely move, but I can feel my body recovering. You're sparing my life? I don't understand.

BYRON
My intention was never to kill you. But to avenge Dawn. And I have. I have earned...the right to join her. Kirby...why didn't you tell me that you loved me? Had you simply been upfront with me...maybe...maybe...

Byron dies. Kirby slowly scoots towards him and sobs.



<-- Previous Page |****| THE END.