Page 8

Byron steps closer to Dr. Arnold.


BYRON
So what exactly did you figure out, Dr. Arnold?

DR. ARNOLD
Ah...again...you can speak to Martha up front regarding –

BYRON
Wanna know what I figured out? You, Dr. Arnold. You're on Kirby's payroll. She's the one who sent you to me. She's been using you to keep an eye on me. And to make sure that I quit martial arts.


Byron backs away and walks towards the window. Dr. Arnold tries to gather himself. Byron closes the blinds.


DR. ARNOLD
Your condition...is much worse than I thought. We'll need to start you on a round of anti-psychotics.

Byron steps away from the window. He smiles at the doctor.


BYRON
I've dedicated my life to martial arts, to finding the finishers. Kirby has surpassed me. She's mastered them all. I only know 26 of them.