Page 13

KIRBY
Of course it did. I know you better than anyone. Even Dawn. And how's Dr. Arnold? Did you kill him?

BYRON
No, although he deserves it. I sent him to the Nightmare Realm.

Kirby chuckles. 

KIRBY
Finisher No. 18. Impressive. That one took me weeks to master. It wouldn't have taken so long if I had my partner.

BYRON
I'm not your partner, Kirby.

KIRBY
Not when she was alive, no. But Dawn isn't here anymore. It's just you and me again.

Kirby approaches Byron. She caresses his cheek.

KIRBY
I have mastered all 100 moves. And despite what you may believe, we're still in this together. My success is your success. If I mastered the Sacred List, then through me, you have mastered it, too. If I have a global empire, then you have a global empire. We are king and queen, the way it was supposed to be. There's no need for anymore training or research.